What are Ombre Powder Brows? These are semi-permanent brows that will last you up to 2 years, and 3-4 with regular maintenance. It's perfect for all skin types, and provides better retention, unlike microblading. Have very little to no brows? No problem! Have bushy brows, but no shape? No problem! These brows are perfect for anyone who's ready to have perfect brows, EVERYDAY!
STEP 1: THE COLOR CONSULTATION - 5 MINUTES
Together, we decide on the color that best suits the tone of your skin and color of your hair. If your hair is colored or dyed, we aim for the most natural color that is suitable to both your natural and dyed hair color.
STEP 2: THE EYEBROW SHAPE CONSULTATION - 1 HOUR
Designing the shape of the eyebrows is the most crucial step of the process! Using your natural features, facial bone structure and natural eyebrow hair flow, the eyebrow shape will be drawn to accentuate your face. This step is the longest part of the procedure - as intricate attention to detail and measurements are thoroughly taken.
NOTE: Achieving the most symmetrical shape that considers your facial muscles and bone structure will not result in perfectly even eyebrows, this is normal. Remember, eyebrows are sisters, not twins. The aim is to achieve the best balance between your eyebrows to your face. Your eyebrows are an art, and not an exact science!
STEP 3: OUTLINE & NUMBING - 45 MINUTES
The outline of the brow is done with the needle without any topical numbing cream. You may experience mild discomfort, but no different to if you were getting your brows threaded. The outline is quick. Then, topical numbing cream is applied for 25 minutes to prepare for the tattooing process. The numbing agent is a 5% lidocaine topical cream that is applied directly on the eyebrows.
STEP 4: THE TATTOOING PROCESS - 2 TO 2.5 HOURS
Once numb, the powdered ombre process is accomplished on each brow at a time until enough color is achieved for that soft powdery look. Numbing gel is applied between each time to ensure maximum comfort!
All tools are sterilized-packaged with a one-time use and are safely disposed. All gloves, face masks, drape sheets and any personal protection equipment are also a one-time use and disposed to ensure ultimate safety practices and prevention in cross contamination.
STEP 5: THE FINISHING TOUCH! - 10 MINUTES
Once the look of soft, powdery and natural eyebrows are achieved, the eyebrows are cleaned with a mild cream cleanser. A healing kit will be provided to you for your aftercare along with After-Care Instructions available below.
What are you waiting for!
TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
No Botox in the forehead and brow area 4 weeks prior to the appointment.
- Please avoid facials two weeks prior to the appointment.
- This includes microdermabrasion, chemical peels, etc.
- Sheet masks and mild clay mask are acceptable.
- Please discontinue harsh skincare products that contain retinols, AHA, vitamin A and active skin care (anti-aging, etc.)
- Please avoid sun exposure one week prior to the appointment. Discontinue any facial oils in the forehead area.
- Please strictly avoid caffeine, alcohol or blood thinners (ex: coffee, caffeinated tea, pain killers) at least 24 hours prior.
- If you are oily please exfoliate before your appointment.
- Do not exercise the day of your appointment.
- Minimize your water intake 3 hours before your appointment.